BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Tara and Taylor & New Years





On Christmas Eve Taylor and I went and picked up Tara. We went and bought Taylor some ice skates and Taylor and Tara went skating. Taylor loved it and Tara was very paitent with Taylor she is getting there I guess though once she goes back to school I will have to take Taylor skating. YIKES.
Today Taylor and I went and picked up Tara again and we went sledding we went down to Kin Coulee once we got there Tara and Taylor walked all the way to the top I watched some people come down as was so scared the hill is so fast it is scary. So they went down and Tara thankfully kept her feet down in order to slow the sled down. I decided it was not safe enough so we went to the golf course and went sledding there and we had a blast. Its funny how you forget how fun that is I had such a great time a good way to start off the new year. I can't wait to go again.

We didn't do much for New Years Eve. We went to Grandma Chisholm's and ate and ate and ate. I ate the good fatty food the girls ate the fruit. We watched the hockey game and visited. We came home at about 10:40 and were in bed shortly after 12:00 we did watch tv for awhile in bed though.
That's all for now.

No comments: