BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Swimming With Papa

On Friday we went swimming with Papa at the pool. Papa's back has been bugging him so he wanted to hit the hot tub at the pool. He went in the big pool with Taylor for a little bit so she could show him all the tricks she does. She is doing so much better being very content in a life jacket now and actually jumping in the pool not holding our fingers and lowering herself in the pool like she use to.



Eastynn she would be absolutely content to just stay in the toddler pool and play with the toys and do what she does. She is so cute in the pool she crouches down so the pool is about chest deep on her and then she paddles her hands as if she was swimming it cracks me up. You can kind of see her doing that in one of the photos with Taylor.



Other than that not much has been happening Eastynn I think is teething she has been having so difficult days to say the least but occasionally her sense of humor comes out. Like the other day she was cranky so I sat her on the counter while I was making dinner and she said and I quote "one two three go to our room." I was absolutely shocked but all I could do was laugh at her. I usually tell the girls to go to there room if they are crying I try not to use there room as punishment one there is to many toys in there and two I don't want them to dislike there room for sleeping I have enough trouble with Lil E in that department already.

That's all for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lets go shower girls let me wash your pu==y's with my tounge