BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend Fun

Not much has been happening around here lately.
Friday night we had Dan and Linda over and we played a game called Cranium. It was so much fun and the girls were victorious. Whoop whoop. LOL.
Saturday I was so hurting and played some darts, Thank God. Fabian was also hurting but he had ti stay at home with the girls poor guy. I did give him a little relief once I got home I took both girls to the pool which was a little scary and a lot of fun. I ended up in a little pickle with the girls once the waves came on but luckily a near by mom gave me a hand and scooped up Taylor. All was good after that.
Yesterday we didn't do anything. We just relaxed on the couch although Fabian and Eastynn went for a quick trip to go get groceries. And then the cold hit we will not be leaving the house unless necessary till the cold snap ends.
That's all for now

No comments: