BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Backyardigans

Last night I took Taylor to see the Backyardigans at the Esplanade (it was actual theatre) with my friend Becky and Taylor's friend Brooklynne. I think it would have been great had I left getting the toys till the end. I bought Taylor a couple of puzzles and I got Eastynn a stuffed animal. As soon as she seen the puzzles she wanted to play with them, when i told her she had to wait till we got home she wanted to go home. She must have asked at least every 5 minutes if we could go home it was a very long 1.5 hour. But mom learned an important lesson NO TOYS TILL THE END. Anyway the parts where I could get her to watch the show she did enjoy the rest was blah. I will take her to another show like that but will do it a little differently next time. I took some pictures but it was with my phone and they are horrible. I will also take my camera next time and also probably take Eastynn.
That's all for now.

No comments: