BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back To School

Today was Taylor's first day back at school she had a good day so she said. Fabian actually straightened her hair and did a fantastic job, watch out Uncle Jason. (Just Kidding). Nothing really new other than that.
I went to Lethbridge this weekend for darts and did not bad joint 5th for singles and joint 3rd for ladies doubles both events I ran in to a wall I like to call Linda Ledingham. Dad and I didn't fair well once we made it to the knock outs but we did come out first in our section. The girls and Fabian did really well with out me too, which is a relief that means I can probably travel without them to tourney's. Although I love having them there it means I can't share the expense's with someone else like gas and hotel.
That's all for now.

No comments: