BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What Just Happened?

I don't know what happened yesterday (or this morning I guess) Eastynn woke up at 1. I don't know why. I thought she'd go right back to sleep but no. I tried to let her cry for a bit and that just ended up bad cause then we had 2 kids up. Taylor went back to sleep pretty easy. Fabian got up with the girls as I knew today was going to be bad since both girls didn't have a good night sleep. God Bless Fabian, he's a good man. Anyway then he went and put Eastynn back down and nothing but tears so I stayed up with her for an hour and then Fabian took over again. In the mean time Taylor had woke up a couple times. Eastynn seems to be back on schedule. But Taylor oh my goodness that girl needs her sleep but doesn't seem to think she does. I'm trying to get her to nap now but she's not just watching treehouse but thats ok she laying down at least. But the poor kid has had meltdown after meltdown today. She had one on the way to school. A really big one at school and a couple after school all this though within 5 hours. I hope the day gets better. Tonight darts start and grandma is watching the girls and she's not feeling that great so I hope there nice to her.
That's all for now.

No comments: