BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sleeping




I can't believe it. It's Sunday night 8:30 and both the girls are sleeping, unfortunately not in bed but nonetheless they are both asleep. By the time 8:00 rolls around you can tell they are both ready for bed which is totally fine by me.
I think Eastynn maybe teething she was a touch grumpier today she was also drooling a lot and has a bit of a runny nose. I was telling Taylor today about school, she is pretty excited I think it may take a few minutes on Tuesday to realize what's going on but she'll like once she's there. I'm a little scared she'll be so excited that I won't feel bad there and then she'll want to show us something and realize we are gone. I'm sure it will be ok.
I took a few pictures last week just cause Eastynn's hair was super curly.
That's all for now.
P.S. I ended up moving Taylor into Eastynn's room. Yippee

No comments: