BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Heading to Edmonton

Tonight after bath and Eastynn nursing we are heading to Edmonton for the weekend. Taylor and I have a appointment at an allergy clinic tomorrow so that won't be very much fun. But we are really excited to get out of town and not have darts or Fabian's doctors appointments. We are going to spend some time with Calvin and Brooklynn which we are looking forward to that. Maybe some shopping too.
Tomorrow we are also getting our new couch my mom will be here when its delivered so it will be here when we get home. I can't wait.
Taylor also had another little break down at school this morning. I'm starting to think she was probably told no or told to clean up and the teachers actually stuck to there guns unlike Fabian and I. Not really sure why she cries when I drop her off. Might have to make Fabian come drop her off with me again. Its a lot of work with out him cause she wants up and I have Eastynn so carrying them down stairs is pretty hard. But we'll figure it out I'm sure.
That's all for now.

No comments: