BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Play School





The big day has finally arrived and Taylor started play school. I think she was really excited cause she was up at like 5:30, we did make her go back to sleep though. Once she got up and had her breakfast it was about 7:15 and she couldn't understand why she couldn't go to school like right now. Then we put her in the car and she was mad cause she wanted to ride the bus.
Once we got to school she was off playing. She called Fabian and I over to come see. I told her we had to leave and asked for a hug and a kiss. She gave me a hug a kiss and then pushed me. I thought it would have been hard on her but she couldn't wait for us to leave.
When I went to pick her up she was equally happy to see me as she was to get rid of me earlier in the day. I asked her if she liked it and she did. She told me they colored, read stories, played with blocks, and sang some songs. I asked her if she made some new friends and she mentioned Cody. I think it maybe a little boyfriend. I"ll have to look into that one. I asked her what her favorite part of the day was, and it was Cody. She also said she liked her teachers.
I have a few pictures of Taylor's first day and just Eastynn being cute.
That's all for now.

No comments: