BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My 200th Post

I can't believe 200 posts that's a lot of writing but well worth it. I love talking about my girls.
So anyway. Eastynn is doing great on this schedule and Taylor is following suit. They were both sleeping by 8:30 last night. It's really confusing for Fabian and I we don't know what to do with ourselves cause a week ago we were all basically going to bed at the same time. Our kids are a lot happier and I'm a lot happier too.
Eastynn schedule is awesome she gets up in the morning 2 hours later a nap for 1.5 hours. Then she gets up and 2 hours later she goes down for 1.5 hours. Then shes up for quite a while and then at night she sleeps a little over 12 hours. I love it we were going to join the baby fit class but that couldn't find the one we wanted which actually is okay because it was during nap time and we don't want that. I'll wait till after Jan. cause then she should be down to one nap a day.
That's all for now.

No comments: