BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Taylor's Bad Day

Sorry I haven't had a post for awhile. I don't know if we've been busy or lazy but its one of the two. On the weekend I played darts, on Saturday I played the final day of zones and ended up coming in first for the day and in my zone as well. On Sunday I played darts in the Kelly Allibone Memorial. Good tournament Kelly was about my age and died 3 years ago of a heart problem. All the money from the tournament goes to Kelly's kids so its a good thing although I spent a lot of money but I guess I don't need to feel bad as it goes to a good cause.
As for Taylor and her bad day on Saturday when I got home from darts she thought it would be a good day to get sick. She must have thrown up at least a dozen times from about 9pm to 2am. It was a long night for Fabian as I can't get down to the floor long enough to clean it up. And she also threw up on him 4 times. Although the next morning she was a lot better. But now we think she is getting a cold which I had anticipated , because Fabian and I had both had it. And I just assumed she'd get sick just in time for Eastynn's arrival. Taylor has been very sensitive and her nose is a little runny. I hope I'm wrong though.

No comments: