BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 06, 2006

Busy Week Appointments And Darts

Today we had another doctors appointment they are weekly now. Everything is very good with the baby. Although I wish she'd hurry up and make an entrance into the world, I know its only a month more but I'm at the end of my rope with being pregnant.
I honestly don't get those women who love being pregnant sure its got a few perks but I could go with out them. I like the fact that people will always give me a chair but that doesn't make up for the back pain. The kicking is really neat, a vouple of times a day and if the baby stays off the bladder and out of the ribs. Anyway enough about that.
It is techinically 29 days till Eastynn is to arrive and I can't wait. My back is so sore and the darts that I have been playing lately have been affected by my back aches and I have the Chris Hatter Memorial coming up on the 17, 18, an 19th of this month. Which is also the weekend me and Fabian started dating 2 years ago, so it will be a pretty special weekend, my mom took the weekend off so we could have a good weekend without kids for the most part anyway. And the following weekend I'm suppose to play zones, zones takes 3 days you have to play 2 of the three days or you don't qualify to play for provincials. I played both days this weekend just in case something is to happen before the 25th. On the Saturday I finished third, my back was really sore but my wonderful husband gave me a great massage on Saturday night and I felt a lot better on Sunday, on Sunday I finsihed first.
On Wednesday Fabian made a trip up to Edmonton for some training for work. So Taylor and I were on our own from Wednesday till Friday. It was a pretty lonely 3 days. But Taylor was a good girl and I was still able to communicate with Fabian through text. And I did manage to get some good and needed sleep having the bed to myself and all. Fabian also had an appointment for his ankle today and they are going to see what they can do on Decemeber 11th. They may drain any fluid or inject it with something I would imagine it would be cortisone.
And finally Taylor not much new with her she needs a haircut and we may do that tomorrow. We are going to try and potty train before Eastynn's arrival I asked the doctor today and he said it would probably be a good idea to start over again now instead of later, although I need some motivation and energy for that one. And it seems like she is getting more of a sense of humor. She cracks us up everyday. For example she's been doing this thing where she sticks out her but and will back into me and giggle hysterically.
Also I'd like to send my condolences out to Stephanie Williams, her boyfriend Ross Becker, her daughter Ravyn, Her brother Jonathan, and his girlfriend Jennifer. I'm so sorry about the loss of you mother Stephanie. We love you.

No comments: