BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Chris Hatter Memorial Dart Tournament

Well this weekend two years ago is when Fabian and I started dating. So we celebrate it ever year at the Chris Hatter. Its nice because it involves two of my greatest passions my husband and darts.
Friday was the blind draw and neither of us made it out of our section. I definitely should have I had a good partner who I've played with before and that I'm comfortable playing with. Unfortunately Fabian got drawn with someone of a low caliber not something you want in one of you first big tournaments.
Saturday I played ladies singles in the morning and came in second in my section and got knocked out the first round to a Medicine Hat player which is fine by me cause I think I played well. At least I played as well as can be expected considering I'm very close to my due date. Ladies Doubles I played with Becky we played well together, we get better and better all the time.
Fabian played with, as I like to call him, Tiny Tim in the men's doubles. And they didn't make there section which is ok because it is a tough accomplishment just to make your section when it comes to the men's. In the afternoon he played men's singles. And got out of his section and as I just stated that can be a very hard accomplishment. But his first draw was Gerry Convery, who I believe is number one in Canada if not number 2. Gerry goes to England a lot to play. So Fabian got beat by the best and Gerry came out with the overall win. I was very proud of how well he played.
I'm just heading out to play mixed doubles. I'll let you all know how I did later.

No comments: