BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 13, 2006

Christmas Shopping

This is absolutely crazy. It November 13 and we have got over half of our Christmas shopping done already. We have got both dads gifts Jason's gift and both the girls. It was really hard to buy for Eastynn considering she isn't even here yet. And we got Taylor some pretty cool gifts that I had to leave at my mom's I don't trust myself not to give them to her before Christmas. It will be nice to get the rest done I can't wait. We are hoping to have all the Christmas shopping done before Eastynn's arrival. And it looking good.
On another note we are already for Eastynn to show up the bags are packed and good to go. I was ready for her to come but I would like her to hold off till at least Nov 26 now. Cause this weekend coming up is the Chris Hatter Memorial Tournament and also our anniversary we started dating two years ago on the Chris Hatter weekend so we don't actually know the date but we use this weekend to celebrate. The following weekend of the 25 I have to play darts one more time to determine my seed for provincial's. If I come in first that day and Tracey comes in second there will be a play off, so as it stands right now me and Tracey are fighting to get the top seed out of Medicine Hat.
Finally Taylor, what can you say about that one. She has got the most unique personality. She makes me laugh everyday she also frustrates me everyday. She is getting so smart I can't believe what she says and does some days and I just sit back and try and figure out where she learns some of the things she does. We got her some new winter boots and some new shoes both Dora of course. They have lights on the bottom and she loves that. That's all I have for the time being.

No comments: