BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Peter Pan

When we went to Stockholm for Christmas I was talking to Grandma Huber about theater. I was telling her how I want to take them to Peter Pan and she said she would buy the tickets if we went. We wanted to take her up on that offer so we went today.
Me, Fabian, the girls, and Grandma Mellor went. I dragged Grandma Mellor cause she loves theater and hasn't been in a very long time. Everyone enjoyed it a lot. Eastynn could have dealt with it being about 20 minutes shorter but other than that it was great. After the play you could have your picture taken with a cast member and my dad was good friends with "Captain Hook" but the girls were terrified of him, I guess that means he did his job.
After we went for supper it was a great day with the family can't wait for more kid friendly musical theater.
That's all for now

No comments: