BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Crazy Hair Day/Special Helper and Movie Night






On Friday was crazy hair day I did my best on Taylor's hair added some colored hair pieces when I went to pick her up and she definitely had the craziest hair in her class. It was also a special day Taylor got to be the special helper which means she had her show and tell, she took her jewelery box she got for Christmas. She loves that day when she gets to be special helper and the last time she was I got to go this time unfortunately Eastynn had a cold and needed more attention than usual and my mom's shoulder is just to sore to be able to give her the attention she needed. That's okay next time I will go.
That night was a movie night at the school we went and watched Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. The girls had a blast although Taylor barely sat but she never gets to just hang out with her friends.
That's all for know

No comments: