BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

gearing up for school

Funny little story.
Today we were sitting watching tv. Taylor in her own world of course and out of the blue she said...."If you need me I'll be in my dressing room."
The kid says the funniest things and I will continue to use this cause I am sure I will lose a few of the funny ones through out the years.

This weekend should be another busy one, at least I hope it is busy enough to keep the girls tired. Friday after work Fabian will be going home to visit his parents. The girls and I would love to go but considering we have worked so hard to get them on a sleep schedule for school I am not sure the weekend right before her very first day of school is the best time to do it. So we are going to make a couple day trips to Elkwater. Hopefully that will help get them to sleep easier.

We are getting excited for the new school year to start. Taylor met her teacher the other day and she really liked her. Taylor I am sure will be pooped for the first little while but she seems to adapt really well. Eastynn I think will be really lost without Taylor but the down time will be ideal for potty training which should have been long gone by now but hopefully she will get it quickly. Also going to try and make her nap a little more often even if its just for an hour I think will really help her. And mommy well she is going to start working out and cutting out the pepsi right away. Then the healthy foods will hopefully follow.
That's all for now

No comments: