BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 21, 2009

Eastynn's First Day At Gymnastics



Today was a pretty special day. Eastynn had her first day at gymnastics SHE LOVED IT and it made me so happy to see her having such a great time and actually being really good at it for her age. Almost brought tears to my eyes I hope to one day get some better pictures I was so excited for her today I couldn't be bothered to take pictures, but thankfully my mom got some. I was so proud of her she listened and she took turns. At one point we were all sitting getting directions and she stands up and says OK I will start. To cute.

I think gymnastics maybe there sport, Eastynn will definitely have the height for it and while Taylor maybe a little tall for a gymnast she certainly is stubborn enough to make sure she perfects what she does.

That's all for now

No comments: