BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

June Vacation In Saskatchewan

It has been a while since the last posting. Nikki got the chance to go to nationals again this year for darts. This year it was in Quebec, which was a lot better than last year when it was in Winnipeg. While Nikki was in Quebec, the kids and I went to Saskatchewan to my parents house. We were there for about ten days, which was nice. The kids got a lot of Grandma and Grandpa Huber time, which by the end I think my mom was fairly exhausted from. When we got there, we went camping down at the Round Lake for the weekend, and then stayed at my parents house in Stockholm for the rest of the time there. Taylor got to go fishing in papa's boat which she always enjoys. The kids also got to go to my future sister-in-laws bridal shower, which was fun for them as well. Other then that, did not do a whole lot. Went to the park a bit and relaxed around the house which was nice. That is all for now. Will try to post more as things come about.

No comments: