BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Oh My The Chaos

As always I am hoping for things to get better in the near future. The kids sleep schedule back on track. Right now we are just hoping for 9pm we have a huge summer full of lots of events, Grandma and Grandpa Huber's for 10 days, Stampede week, Aug long (with Cal and Brook's wedding and Taylor's birthday), 2 sessions of swimming lessons. So once we get back from Sask in Aug. we will make bedtime 8:30 and then obviously 8:00 again before school starts.
Speaking of school I transfered Taylor from St. Micheal's school to Mother Theresa's school. Its going to be great because they have a preschool there as well. So once Eastynn turns 3 she can go there as well, she also needs to be potty trained which I can't foresee being much longer.
The girls have been really cranky lately so hopefully putting them back on a sleep schedule will help us and my happy fun girls will be back and hopefully they will start listening soon too. I know not likely but here's hoping.
That's all for now.

No comments: