BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 04, 2009

A Tough Week

I haven't been posting much I apologize.
First I had nationals and then I came home and my dad was really sick and finally lost his battle with cancer. So needless to say I have been busy.
So have the girls they have been so busy and not sleeping well at all lately which is fine they have had a lot on there plates as well. I have still not been able to tell Taylor in away she will be able to comprehend that papa Mellor is gone forever. It will come soon I am sure. The other day I told her when we went to prayers that we were going to say good bye to papa. She asked me when we got there "where is papa." It broke my heart. My mom tried to tell her and she was pretty upset, but quickly got over it and asked grandma to go downstairs and play. The biggest thing that upsets me is my girls will never get to know the man I loved so dearly.
I will try and post a little more often I am sorry.
That's all for now

No comments: