BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Taylor's Dance Lessons

Today Taylor had her very first ever dance lessons. I was so excited I had planned on video taping the whole thing and taking pictures I even went and got Grandma Mellor to come watch then I come to find out we are not allowed to stay. I was not impressed but me, grandma and Eastynn went to a charity BBQ but didn't eat then we went and got Taylor. She had a blast but informed me she needs to work on her "hewie hoop" I thought that was really cute. I think she is going to love her dance lessons I just wish I could watch.
That's all for now

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

so disappointing that you couldn't watch!! but it's great that she had fun. You always have your kids doing such fun things :-)