BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September Colds

Well school has been back in for all of a weekish. Taylor woke up with a cold on Sunday and Fabian went to bed with one last night. Tonight he is really suffering or maybe it is me that is suffering I have been doing well with going to bed early but tonight it is virtually impossible to sleep considering he is so stuffed up so I think I may need to sleep on the couch. YAY me. Eastynn has also been very grumpy lately I think it is from her needles but I also heard her coughing a little bit tonight so hopefully she is not getting sick. I on the other hand am good except for a slight headache for the last 3 days. Hopefully everything will get back to normally soon.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

I feel your pain ... Landon was up all last night with a sore throat, and today it's turned into a full-blown cold. I'm praying for some sleep tonight, and even moreso I'm hoping Arlan doesn't get sick.