BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Opps Its Been a Week Already




I can't believe it has been a week since my last post I apologize. I have been sick with a cold as well as the rest of our family and I don't know what is going on but all the girls in this house have been prone to accidents this week. Taylor dropped a can of beans on her big toe and will maybe lose her nail. Eastynn hit her head on the wall and got a goose egg and tonight she took quite the tumble off the couch I always get so scared when she is running across the couch and I found out why tonight. I cut my finger I ctually thought I may lose the top of my fingers but I didn't and yesterday I went and slammed another finger in the bathroom door it hurt really really bad but I was so thankful it was not the finger I cut, I think I'd still be crying. Fabian *knock on wood* has thankfully not hurt himself.
Last night we took the girls to the library which they seem to think is alright but I think they liked visiting Grandma at work more. After that we went to McDonalds for lunch I thought Taylor would enjoy it but unfortunately there were some bullies on the play equipment that hurt her or hurt her feelings. But that evening we took Taylor bowling for her first time. She really really liked it I think. It was cute they had little red lights that was kind of like a disco ball but little and red. (That's the best I can describe it) she was trying to catch them once she got into that she forgot about the bowling but it was fun nonetheless. You can sort of see the lights in the pictures.
That's all for now

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

maybe Eastynn will be just like Landon - you'll have heart attacks every time you turn around!! And now if we tell Landon not to do something (like jump OVER the back of the couch) he gives us this mischievous little grin and will do that exact thing as soon as we turn away ... Good Luck! LOL