BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sick Sick Sick

I think everyone in the house has something wrong with them at the moment.
I got a phone call at about 8:30 from Taylor's school to come pick her up that she had gotten sick. Which is kind of a big deal considering she has only maybe got sick twice before. She has also been sick over a half a dozen times today.
Eastynn didn't have a nap until 11:00 and slept till almost 3:00. I'm not sure if thats bad or not, considering she didn't have her morning nap. Although she has had a really bad runny nose.
Fabian has been saying he is coming down with something for a few days, but nothing has come of that yet.
And me I went 3 days with out a headache and today I have a bad headache.
Well hopefully everyone will be back to normal soon.
That's all for now.

No comments: