BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 29, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS

I don't know what is going on at the Huber household.
Eastynn has been crying all morning I have no idea what is wrong. She is clean and dry, she has nursed, she has eaten, she has had some tylenol just in case she isn't feeling good but oh my its a little much even after 15 minutes never mind for 5 hours. She will be going down for a nap pretty quick.
And Taylor is not wanting to go to school any more and that is really bad cause she loves school. She told my mom she has no friends and she has mentioned not wanting to go a few times but she just says she doesn't like school but hasn't given me a reason. So we are thinking she is just to tired but we are going to try and get her on a strict bed time routine like Eastynn's.
Hopefully they will both go to bed at 8 and they will both wake up at 7. And both will go down for a nap at 12 and Taylor will stay down till 1:30 and Eastynn till 3. I know it is wishful thinking but thats all I can do right now. The temper tantrums are getting to be a little much now.
That's all for now.

No comments: