BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Little One

I guess Eastynn has got the flu now. Last night I was wrapping presents cause I couldn't sleep and finally at 3:30 I decided I needed to go to sleep so I was laying there and here Eastynn cough. It wasn't her usual cough so I decided to go check on her , she had gotten sick all over her crib so I got her changed and layed her with Fabian while I changed her sheets. Then I put her back to sleep. Fabian said she didn't eat much this morning and when I got her up from her morning nap she had gotten sick again. She ate her lunch pretty good but didn't even make it out of her high chair before she got sick again. She is in a very good mood today though considering.
That's all for now

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

Watch how she's swallowing and stuff, since she's coughing with this flu. Landon seemed to have a cold in the summer, then he started puking. It was a throat infection of all things!! Because the infection (pus) drips to the stomach, they puke with a throat infection (yeah, I thought it was weird too!). So if she seems to have trouble swallowing, isn't eating, and puking when she coughs, you might want to check that out and maybe get antibiotics....