BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 09, 2007

Good Stuff

Today I went Christmas shopping and finally found a sippy cup that Eastynn likes. She won't drink out of a bottle or a sippy cup and has a tough time with just a cup. So it was a HUGE deal. We'll be buying a few more this weekend I'm sure. She is loving her new cup its to cute if she is sitting on the floor and the cup is sitting in front of her she will just lean down not using her hands and pick it up with her mouth. Or if the cup is laying on its side she will crawl over top of it and try and put it in her mouth, its very very funny.
Taylor well she is just a whole lot of fun these days she is saying the funniest things lately. She look at me while laying in bed put her arm around me and whisper "I Lub You." too cute. Or she'll look at me and say "your the best." LOL. Tonight my mom bought her some PJ's and she put them on and said"ahh there perpect." (perfect). She is so darn cute sometimes.
That's all for now.

No comments: