BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Not Much Happening

There hasn't been a lot of action around the Huber household. Taylor is still potty training (again) this time I'm not going to let anything stop us this time. She also has some allergies, in September we are going both her and I to get tested to see what allergies we have. She also got another hair cut yesterday well she actually just got her bangs cut.
Dad (Fabian) got his head shaved even closer, I'm thinking his head will be bald by next week some time. But from what he tells me he is feeling good otherwise. His foot gets a little sore sometimes. And I think his allergies are a little worse than they were before. Although that could just be Medicine Hat is getting worse because I have never had allergies and I'm developing some slight allergies too.
Eastynn is getting big (for her) still pretty tiny next to a lot of 6 month old babies. I think she is about the size of a 4 month old. She has been having a bit of a tough time lately. She has been teething she does have one tooth poking through now. But the last few days she has been constipated to poor thing. So we have been giving her some prune juice a couple times a day it hasn't been helping so maybe we'll give her a little bit more. Although today she doesn't seem to be any pain as she was the previous couple days.
And as for me same old same old. Just dealing with the family.
That's all for now.

No comments: