BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 11, 2007

A Big Heartfelt Thank-You

I would like to send out a big heartfelt Thank you to all who attended the benefit supper for Fabian. We appreciate it greatly and are totally surprised with the outcome. I'm sure the money will be put to good use. I would also like to thank the people who organized the benefit, the people who donated food and other services and the people who travelled to get there.
I would also like to apologise for not being able to come out to the benefit supper there is just so much going on here with Fabian and his treatments, Taylor has developed allergies, and Eastynn teething that it made it impossible to make it out there.
I would also like to thank everyone for keeping us in their thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. It has really helped keeping our spirits up knowing how much people care.
Love
Nikki Mellor Huber
THANKS AGAIN

No comments: