BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Manic Monday

On Monday we were just going to sit back and relax, that was just not the case. I got Taylor up, dressed and put on some sun screen. She has some allergies and her eyes were watering and she wiped her eyes and ended up getting sun screen in them. YIKES. Her eyes continued to water pretty bad but I didn't know if it was allergies or sun screen. so I washed them with a face cloth but that didn't work. So I phoned health link they put me through to poison control they told me to put her in the shower and make the water hit her forehead and go into her eyes. Sounds easy not even close, it was by far the hardest thing I had to do so far as a mother. She screamed, kicked and cried in pain and in fear. I was suppose to keep her in for 20 minutes but it 10 minutes until I gave up and it was just to much for me. So I opened the door to see Grandma Mellor crying on the other side. I guess it was pretty hard on all of us that were there.
Anyway so yesterday we went to the doctor to see about allergies and if I want to take her to Calgary it will be 9 months to a year wait if we go to Edmonton it will be a couple months. I have been having burning eyes too so I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get a referral and maybe go as well.
That's all for now.

No comments: