BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More Food

Tonight Eastynn will be experiencing carrots for the first time I would like to post her funny faces on the net unfortunately for us she doesn't make any:( Oh well.
The girls have been so good the last few days. They have been both eating really well and they have been both sleeping very well its amazing what a set schedule will do. Taylor has been doing really well with the potty training. I believe by her 3rd birthday on Aug 2nd she will be a completely potty trined with hardly an accidents.
Also I'm thinking of getting the girls photos done. Just wondering if the few people who do leave comments can tell me where they go to get professional photos done, we have used all the backgrounds at Wal-mart a couple times to many so I'm thinking of going to Sears.
That's all for now.

No comments: