BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 27, 2006

So Much For Teething

What I thought was teething turns out to be a lot worse than teething. Taylor has strep throat. I was talking to my mom about the symptoms which I thought were teething and she thought it maybe strep. So I gave her a bath and phoned health link and they told us to take her to the ER as soon as possible cause they thought she maybe getting dehydrated. She wasn't dehydrated but they confirmed that she had a very severe case of strep throat. She did really well considering she should have probably been in bed at 7:30 and its now 10:00. She shed a lot of tears which in turn made me tear up a little but she was very good, considering how tired she is and how much pain she must be in. Hopefully this won't last long and hopefully she WON'T start teething till this is all cleared up. Will keep everyone posted.

No comments: