BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 05, 2006

First Post August 5,2006


Its kind of hard to start a blog about your children when one is already two years old and the other one hasn't even arrived. But better late than never I guess. I will do my best to let people know about Taylor and what she is doing or has done in the last little while. I will also try and let everyone know how Eastynn is treating me and how often she is moving. I will also let you know how things are going with Fabian and me.
I have a friend, Tamara, who is doing this with her son and I look forward to her new posts and she made me realize I should have been doing this a long time ago. Especially since I have family from all over.
Well lets get this started my girl Taylor had her second birthday on the second it was a lot of fun. Although I found it very emotional, last year I was so excited for her first birthday I didn't reflect on the impact she has had on my life this year I was watching the clock and reminiscing on the events that had happened two years earlier. It was really weird to see how much she has changed my life. I'm such a better and happier person now.
Now to Eastynn. We have hit the 5 month mark yesterday. From day to day it goes really slow but when I look how far we have come it has been flying by. She is starting to kick a lot at night but stops as soon as Fabian tries to feel her. Hopefully she'll stop that soon I'd like for him to be able to feel that as much as possible. I have been having severe back aches lately, so bad I have been sleeping on the floor which helps but sucks cause its so hard on the rest of my body. My legs have also been achy the last couple days but I think that is from chasing Taylor around on her birthday and not use to moving around and running up and down stairs as much as I did that night.
that's all for now.
Nikki

2 comments:

Live your Dream Team said...

I'm so glad you started a blog as well :-) It is a ton of fun, and it's someplace to put all those digital pictures you're taking now!! I will keep checking in to see how things are going! Take care...T

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie alright!! Looks a lot like her mom!