BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Getting Ready For Eastynn

This week we bought a lot of stuff to prepare for Eastynn's arrival. We bought some more bottles and nipples. We also bought the bedding we got the Ocean Wonders fisher price bedding to match everything else we have, the swing (which Auntie Heather and Auntie Velvet bought), the portable swing (which Eva, Fabian's mom bought), the mobile (which Eva bought too) and the high chair. Its not very girlie but neither am I and it would be wrong if I went with flowers or something femine wouldn't be me. My mom also bought the crib mattress. We have the crib too. And today Fabian went and got the car seat so besides some clothes we are ready. Now we just have to wait for Eastynn and honestly if I new she'd be healthy I'd be happy with any time but I think we'll have to wait till our due date which is exactly 100 days away from today.

No comments: