BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sharing Dads Roast Beef Dinner With The Huber's

Today we got to spend a lot of time with Brooklynn and the boys. Sadly the boys are both not feeling well but they were little troopers especially after there naps. The kids all played the girls chased Luke down the hallway, he really liked that.
I made them a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings, the yorkshire pudding weren't as good as they could have been but they don't have a lot of experience with yorkshire pudding so I kinda lucked out. It was pretty good though.
In the morning we head back home. The girls are in desperate need to be on a schedule again. I can't wait till my girls are back on a schedule and the happy little girls that we all know and love. My girls are so tired from all this excitement.
That's all for now

No comments: