BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was pretty awesome....really how could it not be.
Taylor got up pretty early but we made her lay in our bed till 8am.
We came down stairs and opened presents. Everyone was pretty spoiled as you can see in the pictures.
Fabian got a new Rider Jersey which I think he really likes. He was also eager to make coffee in his brand new coffee maker.
The girls got way to much to try and remember. They love the recordable book that uncle Jason bought for them.








Then it was the Chisholm Christmas which was a blast as always. The big news this year was my cousin Kyle proposed to his girlfriend Annie who fits in the family just great. I am really happy for them.
My girls got spoiled again. And as for myself I had a great time but woke up so sick. NOTE TO SELF-Enjoy the holiday with your family and BACK OFF the wine ;)
I do love Christmas so much though.



That's all for now

No comments: