BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Busy Days

Our days have been so busy but we aren't doing anything really. We run papa from one appointment to another and that's about it.
Taylor has a new love, geography. I am trying to embrace it but it is really difficult not much out there geared at children her age. I did find a HUGE floor puzzle that is the map of Canada and is also Dora. So she knows that we all live in Canada, except Jo. She knows that Jason lives in Alberta but not where we live and she knows that Grandma and Papa Huber live in Saskatchewan. Its really a hard concept to explain to a child the difference cities, provinces, and countries. If anyone has any ideas what I can do to embrace this please let me know.
As for little Eastynn, well what can I say she has her ups and she has her downs. She is a pretty funny does little things and things she is so funny, she is going to be trouble I think. She is also talking up a storm. She is getting very good at her numbers she can mumble the numbers all the way up to 10. She also is getting really good at her colors and her animals.
That's all for now.

No comments: