BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Funniest Story Ever

Today Taylor came up to me and said, "MOMMY, JULIANNA AND HER MOMMY AND HER DADDY ARE HAVING A BABY IN TWO WEEKS." I said, "Really where are they getting the baby from?" And as excited as ever she said, "WAL-MART." The funniest thing ever, I thought she would say from Julianna's mom never expected that to come out of her mouth. Kid's defiantely say the darndest things. I love it.
This week has been pretty good so far. Me and Eastynn went swimming on Tuesday while Taylor had a play date at Julianna's. Today me and the girls went swimming and we are hoping to go again. The weather has been nice enough to go to the park but I love the pool and its only a couple more weeks before our swim passes are expired so we are going to try and go everyday for the next while.
That's all for now

No comments: