BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Week Off The Computer

My week off the computer was awesome. Of course I missed it I use the computer for everything I do. I in the end had 18 people donate $35 dollars each which is a total of $630 which every penny is going to the Canadian Cancer Society. It was actually easy money. I would like to Thank everyone who donated.
1. Jeff Swanson
2. Shannon Wilson
3. Brooklynn Clarke
4. Chantell McCarthy
5. Pam Chisholm
6. Velvet Swaren
7. Sayler Droeske
8. Tammy Murschell
9. Anne Marie Coroluick
10. Donna Wilson
11. Tracy Nunweiler
12. Wanda Hobbs
13. Heather DeGagne
14. Scott and Shauna Collins
15. Jeremy Posti
16. Crystal Traub
17. Ryan Storch
18. Tamara Keller
You are all awesome Thanks so much
That's all for now

No comments: