BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Other tid bits through out the week

On Monday Taylor, Eastynn and I went to McDonalds and met up with Becky and Brooklynne. It was awesome the place was so slow they pretty much had the entire play place to them selves it was great. It was also nice cause Becky and I got to visit with very few interruptions for once.

Thursday Taylor had the flu. Poor girl. She threw up 3 different times through the day but she is such a trooper though. She did so well. I think something is up with her again her nose is running just from one side and her eye is watering again. They say she doesn't have allergies but I beg to differ.

Friday I went to the hospital by myself to visit my dad while the girls spent the evening with there dad at the swimming pool.

Saturday I played in a dart tournament. Fabian took Taylor to Chatter's Hair Salon they were giving out free hair cuts all day. By the time he got there there was a 4 hour wait for the hair cut so they left and went back. She got her bangs cut so she can see again and her hair is just sitting on her shoulders. I love it, I think we need to keep this style.

That's all for now

No comments: