BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Tid Bits Of Our Week

On Monday Uncle Jason was down the girls got to spend a little bit of time with him. While I was running my dad around. He also cut my hair, Fabians, and fixed up Taylor's. Taylor had speech and did well as usual.

Tuesday Eastynn and I got to go grocery shopping something we don't normally do. Its usually Taylor and daddy that get that chore. She liked it and I didn't mind it might have to do that more often its nice to spend time with her actually doing something.

Wednesday I sent the girls on a little scavenger hunt. We got the movie Bolt and a couple cardboard cut outs with it. I put one in the girls bedroom and the puppy cut out by the dog dish and finally the movie in the dvd with the case in front of the tv. They didn't really understand it but loved telling people about it.

Thursday not a whole lot happened on Thursday when I went and picked Taylor up her teach told me that she sang her ABC's in front of the entire class all by herself not something I'd expect out of her she's pretty she when in front of people. She doesn't seem to think its a big deal, but mommy is so proud of her.

Today me and the girls went to Logan's hockey game, then we went to see papa and grandma for a little bit, came home had some supper, then I surprised the girls with a movie at the theater, Monster vs Alien. We went with Becky and Brooklynne, Taylor was so excited but once the movie started she wasn't in to it much about half way through she came and sat on my lap and almost fell asleep during the last 15 minutes. Eastynn on the other hand was so interested in the movie pointing at the screen saying mom mom mom mom and then when I'd look over her mouth in a perfect little O it was so cute wish I could have had a camera. The only weird thing was it was a 3D movie and I think my children were the only 2 in the entire theater not wearing the 3D glassed. Oh well they still enjoyed it. And there pop came in a plastic cup and there popcorn in a plastic container which we decided are great for the tub. After the movie we went and watched one more game of Logan. Its nice cause it the 3 on 3 and the games are only a half hour perfect for a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Uncle Darren and the girls found a couple hockey pucks I am absoultely stunned Eastynn didn't take them to bed with her they were pretty hard to pry from her little hands before they had there bath.

That's all for now.

No comments: