BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

Rodeo Open

This weekend I played in the Rodeo Open in Calgary. I did really well.
In the blind draw I got a very good player Clint Clarkson, he has had a article written in a magazine for darts that can be bought in all of North America. We finished first in our section but ended up getting knocked out in the second round of knock outs.
In the ladies singles I came out second in my section and ended up finishing joint fifth overall.
In the mixed triples I played with a good friend Ryan and my other partner was Mike Dwyer my partner from Nationals. We came first in our section and finished joint third overall.
In ladies doubles I played with Amanda Meeuws and we came first in our section and ended up joint third again. Amanda and I came in joint third in Edmonton the last time we played.
In mixed doubles I played with Mike Dwyer again and we came out first in our section. We ended up coming joint third.
It was a great showing for me three weeks before Nationals.
That's all for now.

No comments: