BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our week

Well a pretty boring week with the Huber's
Eastynn and I had swimming lesson's twice this week she is the funniest little one in the class. She walked up to the instructor in the middle of class and sat on her lap. She also had to crawl through this little floaty thing and she just laid on it and splashed the water on the floaty while all the other kids were waiting it was so funny.
Taylor started saying "Trust me" it is hilarious. She says the funniest things.
We went swimming a couple times this week. I would go for my run and join the kids in the pool afterwards. Taylor said one day "WOW IS THAT BLACK!" talking about a little black boy in the pool. It was very embarrassing and yet at the same time really funny. We bought her a pair of goggles and all of a sudden the girl can swim (only in the kiddie pool but she can go).
Thursday Sean Swaren (my cousin for those of you who don't know) had his grad it was a long ceremony and the girls were very well behaved. I even got some comments on how well behaved they were so that was nice.
Last night we had a popcorn/popcorn twist and movie night I think both girls enjoyed that.
Both the girls have been very grumpy AGAIN. I think Taylor is going through a growth spurt and Eastynn must be getting more teeth.
That's all for now

No comments: