BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What A Fun Weekend

Well Grandma and Grandpa Huber came to town on Thursday which was the start of our weekend.
Friday I finally got to make my in-laws a nice roast beef and yorkshire pudding supper. It turned out good I think everyone seemed to enjoy it. We also celebrated Linda's birthday (Uncle Daniel's girlfriend). As I have said in the past Taylor loves to celebrate people's birthday's. Its crazy now we have to see who's birthday is next cause she will be waiting for another one.
Saturday I played darts in an open singles tournament there was 15 players 12 men and 3 women. I finished as the top women and finished 7th overall which is really well (BTW I finished better than my dad and I beat him LOL). I had a 180 and took out a 161 which is one of the biggest outs you can get in darts (for those who don't know much about darts). Taylor got to go to the library and take out some new books which will hopefully be a monthly thing she likes it there. After darts and everything we went out for supper at Mamma's a restaurant at the Medicine Hat Lodge. We got to treat Grandma and Grandpa Huber, Grandma and Grandpa Mellor and Daniel and Linda. It was an excellent meal.
This morning Grandma and Grandpa Huber headed back to Saskatchewan (even though we advised them not to due to the huge snowfall we had). Taylor was very sad to see them go Eastynn was too. We took Taylor and Eastynn over to Grandma and Grandpa Huber's so that Fabian and I could play in the in house tournament at the Cabin. That was a great time for Fabian and I. Taylor is having a sleep over at Grandma's which with any luck can be a Sunday ritual its awesome to have such an easy night with just Eastynn.
We have a big weekend coming up this weekend it is a darts alberta dart shoot so I'm looking forward to that and hoping our babysitter didn't forget and if she did that we can get another one soon.
Also the cancer shoot I'm having on May 3rd is doing well (thanks to all who who have donated prizes or otherwise.)
That's all for now.

No comments: