BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

Sick Girlies

We have been having a rough time with the girls over the last week. First Taylor had a fever and got a cough, thank goodness she isn't troubled much by not feeling good. Especially since Eastynn is horrible when she is sick or teething. Eastynn got a fever and a cough a couple days later. She didn't sleep at all from Friday night to Saturday morning. Oh well it was a little rough on me but more so on Fabian and Eastynn. She was worse on Saturday she would cry ever time she cough, I asked Fabian to take her into the doctor but he didn't find it necessary but I guess I must have nagged him enough cause he took her in on Sunday and she is certainly catching up on lost sleep. She slept till 11:30 last night and she just fell asleep again hopefully she will sleep again tonight.
I had darts so thank goodness for me I missed a whole lot of the drama at home. On Friday I played in a blind draw. I got drawn with another woman and we did not to bad considering we were the only woman team in the building. On Saturday we had ladies singles I came in third in my section made it through my first round and got knocked out the next round after that, my nerves got to me. Saturday afternoon I played ladies doubles we came in first in our section and made it through all the knock out rounds and finished in first place. That was awesome considering it was my partner for nationals a good way to finish for the rookies on the team. Mixed doubles on Sunday we did no good whatsoever we placed fourth in our section and got knocked out first round.
We are getting excited here for our cancer shoot on Saturday things are looking very good for that. I will try and take some photos and video for the shoot.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Live your Dream Team said...

you make comments re: darts on being a woman's team ... you've done it before. I'm curious - is there a gender advantage being male playing darts? It just doesn't seem like a sport where having a penis would make a lot of difference... I can understand height may help / hinder, but testosterone?