BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Forgot a Very Important Entry FATHER'S DAY

Father's day oh what a day wasn't as great as Mother's day for many reasons.
1. It wasn't about me. haha Just Kidding
2. Me and Fabian stayed up all night with some friends Taylor gave her daddy his present before we had a snooze in the morning. It was beautiful though. He got to sleep a little while the kids watched tv. Sadly mommy wasn't thinking much the night before and was hurting a little. I did however make daddy a special supper we had breakfast for supper. Was very nice but calm day. I did intend to take the family to the driving range but with all the rain there wasn't much we could do cause of all the flooding. I wouldn't want to take the kids to a high class course at this age.
3. I really really missed my dad this year.

The best part of the day was watching the family talk with Grandma and papa Huber on Skype, we also got to talk to Uncle Calvin, Brooklynn, and little Luke they love that and I know Taylor would talk to them everyday if she could.

I would like to apologize for not doing the blog in so long I hope to keep up from now on.

That's all for now

No comments: