BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

Taylor and Eastynn

Taylor was special helper at school yesterday and she was totally a momma sucky. Although maybe she was just showing off that her mommy was at school. It is so cute to watch them all day but I could never ever deal with 20+ 5 year olds on a day to day basis. Bless those teachers is all I have to say. She took a lady bug to school and man was that a hit everyone loved it. I really wish she wasn't so shy though.
Eastynn has been doing so well with the potty training I am so proud of her. In the last 3 days she has had 2 accidents both later in the evening and both were in the bathroom beside the potty. She sometimes has accidents on the potty like sometimes it doesn't make it in the potty or the potty leaks or something I don't know but very happy.
That's all for now

No comments: