BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

She Is Her Mother's Daughter

Yesterday morning after Eastynn and I dropped Taylor off at school we went shopping. Taylor is in such desperate need of clothing I had to go out and splurge. We got her a ton of stuff. Some CK underwear, some Nike socks which were a super good deal only $3 for 3 pair, she got a Paul Frank shirt (it has a monkey on it), she got to Tommy Hilfiger polo shirts, a pair of shorts mini ungava I really like them, also a mini skirt from the same name, a pair of levi's shorts,and a really nice sweater which she will probably get for Christmas it was to good of a deal to pass up only $20 on sale and usually it would retail for $60. I also got her and Eastynn a matching out fit and Eastynn got some puma socks.

Later in the day we went to get shoes to match all her new clothes and this is where she made me feel bad for every time my mom took me shopping. She threw such a fit cause she wanted Hannah Montana shoes I couldn't even convince her to try anything else on. I did manage to find a pair of Hannah Montana flip flops for cheap so then she gave in and let me get her the shoes I wanted to get her.

As for Little E, I have found a ton of clothes from Taylor from when we splurged on her so she is set for the summer for the most part may need some shorts but we have tons of skirts so hopefully she can get away with just the skirts. Instead of buying Eastynn shoes I went to the condo to grab Taylor's old shoes and grabbed all of Taylor's shoes and all Eastynn's shoes I could get my hands on they have so many shoes it ridiculous I would say there is at least 40 pairs from infant to Taylor's size now possibly more.

That's all for now

No comments: