BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother Day 2009

Mothers day was a little different this year normally Grandma C, mom, Heather, Velvet and I go to a mothers day brunch at the Lodge or another hotel, this year we went to Pam and Shane's. We had some KFC. Taylor and Eastynn played lots with Kennedy. I got some new clothes for mothers day some nice girl clothes which I love. It was a little sad I only got to spend a couple hours with my mom cause her dad and Fabian went to Calgary. Fabian has a course up there and dad has radiation up there as well.
It was also little Kingston's first birthday wasn't sure I was going to be able to see him but they stopped by for a little while.
We also got some pretty special news which I can't say online till the people it involves get to tell all the people they want to tell but its awesome, can't wait.

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers that I know and especially all the mommies who read this blog, love you all.

That's all for now.

ps I also forgot that on Friday Pam took the girls and mom to Kenny's dance recital they really loved it and Taylor is really wanting to go into dance now so hopefully we can do that soon as well. Eastynn loved it too but she will have to wait awhile till she can be enrolled in some dance classes.

Also Little E has figured out how to open doors so sleep hasn't been happening much lately so we had to go get some door knob covers from the condo otherwise she will get up at any hour of the night and just chill out by herself. Hopefully soon everyone will be on a normal schedule again.

No comments: